Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tools that Change the Way We Think

The internet and technology changes the way I think because it makes me comfortable in the way that I know I have unlimited resources available about anything I would ever want to know. I personally think that the internet has empowered people and has made the general public smarter people because of unlimited resources. Before the internet if anyone (professors or students) wanted to obtain information they had to go to the library and read a text book or an encyclopedia. Now if you want to get information you can get it on your cell phone in seconds. Never in a million years did people think we could run an AP English class off of the internet where we learn and get to be more creative then a class taught with pen and paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment